This position is an entry level position that exists to learn project management and assist the Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager to plan and coordinate activities concerned with construction materials testing including scheduling and implementing project goals and tasks.
The position requires an incumbent to:
• Assist with multiple projects, specifically scheduling technicians and coordinating project activities.
• Perform field activities (including concrete, soil, asphalt, etc.) and Special Inspections, as needed.
• Acquire the skills to prepare and/or review assigned project reports for accuracy. Ensure all deadlines are met.
• Learn how to monitor fiscal status of projects and project costs.
• Assist in maintenance of laboratory quality control system (CTTP, Calibrations, Tech Certs.)
• Accompany senior team members to client meetings as assigned.
• Learn to prepare scope-of-work, proposals and estimates for new work.
• Work toward independent professional and personal responsibility for work products.